Pete’s Pizza is Spokane’s Original Calzone! We’ve been making extraordinary calzone and pizza in Spokane for 44+ years. We believe in offering a great product, made from fresh ingredients, at a fair price, in a clean and inviting atmosphere. We believe in appreciating our guests, respecting our team members and being good neighbors in the communities we serve.
If you are interested in joining our team you can bring completed application and cover page to either of our locations M-TH 1:30 – 4:00 pm or SAT -SUN 11:00 am – 2:00pm.
Pete’s Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Whether you are looking for a part time job or a position with growth opportunity, we have options.
Job Openings Posted 3/14/18
Sharp Avenue Location; Night Shift Kitchen Manager
If you share our values, have mad kitchen skills and are looking to take your food service career to the next level, we would love to have you apply for this position.To apply for this position send resume to email@example.com.
Full time 35-44 hours per week, shifts are weeknights 3-close, weekend split shift
Completes shift operations by planning and completing operational requirements; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes shift work requirements by orienting, assigning, and coaching employees.
* Meets shift work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems.
* Meets shift cost standards by implementing cost-saving actions.
* Plans shift operations by receiving operational report from previous shift; allocating resources.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
21+ years old, 2+ years food service experience, Current Health Card or Servsafe Certified, Mast Permit or willing to obtain, Supervision, Quality Management, Reporting Skills, Dealing with Customer Complaints, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills.
NW Blvd. Location;
We are interested in finding team members who are looking for a Company that offers opportunity for growth as we like to promote from within.
Thank you for your interest in Pete’s Pizza.